Alex Martelli: Welcome back!

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 23:08:19 CEST 2004

Dave Benjamin <ramen at lackingtalent.com> wrote:

> In article <1gj70s0.cc0xt0bs9aduN%aleaxit at yahoo.com>, Alex Martelli wrote:
> > Dave Benjamin <ramen at lackingtalent.com> wrote:
> >
> >> It's nice to see you around here again!
> >
> > Thanks!  Hope I can stay a while...
>
> Did you leave in frustration or did you just get busy?

I got too busy to follow c.l.py -- essentially because I keep having a
hard time, psychologically, just killfiling the [f]lamers, the deuced
people that come here to criticize Python and/or demand changes.

This time around I'm gonna try -- I'm as busy as ever (the 2nd Edition
of the Python Cookbook is at least as intense a project as the first
was...), but if I can steel myself to use my killfile 100 times more
than in the past, and still try to respond on some threads which might
be interesting or useful.  We'll see if it works!

Alex