Flython?

Ben Last ben at benlast.com
Wed Aug 18 02:31:47 EDT 2004

Oddly enough, I've just acquired a need (translation: had a requirement
dropped on me) for a certain amount of generation of Flash from Python.  If
anyone's got any pointers to code, however non-project-grade, I'd be happy
to take a hack at cleaning it up and re-releasing it in return for the time
saved :)

humbly yours
ben