Help needed: Transition from SAS to PYTHON

Alex Pavluck apavluck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 22:42:00 EDT 2004

Hello.  I am trying to teach myself PYTHON because I am interested in
programming.  I use SAS all day and I really like the way you can
highlight code and submit just that section or submit the entire
program without having to save it.  Can you do this in PYTHON?  Also,
does PYTHON (Windows) log errors?  It would be helpful when I am
writting a program and I submit the code and it says that their is an
error to know WHERE!  Once again this is another feature of SAS.  Have
I just gotten too used to SAS or are there others out there that would
also like to have this functionality??

Please help!

Alex