age of Python programmers

user at domain.invalid user at domain.invalid
Mon Aug 23 21:40:35 CEST 2004

Artemisio wrote:
> Sakesun Roykiattisak <sakesun at boonthavorn.com> wrote in message news:<mailman.1999.1092969866.5135.python-list at python.org>...
>
>>I'm 28. Have been using python for just one year.  I was first
>>introduced to programming when I'm in 11 with 6502 machine (Apple II and

> I am 35. I discovered Python like 2 weeks ago, so I am nor a Python

I just turned 50 (last week).  Met Python at a robotics workshop last year, and I find I *enjoy* it more than any languages since C and assembly --- it might even lure me into this whole "objects" paradigm.

I've been programming since 1971, when I met FORTRAN on an IBM s/370.  The wackiest language I've used is probably SNOBOL, the only one to use the "self-modifying source code" paradigm.