Building basic dialog in Windows?

Fred nobody at nowhere.com
Tue Aug 24 14:49:29 EDT 2004

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:24:00 +0200, Thomas Heller <theller at python.net>
wrote:
>You've missed venster http://venster.sf.net/

Oops :-) It's still alpha and documentation barely exists, so I guess
PythonWin/pywin32 looks like a better choice.

>I think pywin32 has what you need, the makepy utility displays such a
>progress dialog when creating python wrappers for large typelibraries.

OK, I'll check it out. It seems like pywin32 is meant for C++
developers who are already proficient with MFC, and the only
documentation is pretty much the scripts that comes with the software,
but I'll try to figure it out and extract what I need.

Thank you
Fred.