xmlrpclib or twisted?

Andy Gross andy at andygross.org
Mon Dec 6 12:56:34 EST 2004

If you're not concerned about interoperability with other languages and
are already using Twisted, I'd go with PB.  Especially if you are using
complicated datatypes that have to be serialized and sent over the wire
- PB has a nice Cacheable type that doesn't serialize the whole object.
  XMLRPC on the other hand is a little simpler and will work with
third-party stuff.

/arg