Skinnable/Stylable windows in wxPython?

Roel Schroeven rschroev_nospam_ml at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 13 04:36:19 EST 2004

Daniel Bickett wrote:
> Solution found!
>
> Not only would this make it more multi-platform (I have no access to
> a GTK machine so I don't know if this works. Could someone please
> check?)

Looks like it works (I had to change frame.Show() to frame.Show(1)
though, but that could be because it's an old version). One odd thing
though: the Windows version doesn't react to clicking or dragging the
mouse, which seems to be the expected behavior. The GTK version can be
moved by dragging the mouse; even just clicking the mouse moves the
window somewhat down and to the left.

--
"Codito ergo sum"
Roel Schroeven