Question about Py C API implementation.

Adonis adonisv at DELETETHISTEXTearthlink.net
Fri Dec 17 01:07:15 EST 2004

I wrote a small script to flatten a list of lists without the need
of recursion, it works fine for the most part, but was wanting to
reimplement it in C just for kicks, and would give me and excuse to
learn the Python C API, but the C implementation does not function
properly, I *think* it might be how I am trying to copy a sub list that
is found to a list object for seperate processing (line 22, flatten.c),
but also could be where I am trying to pop the topmost from the list
(line 35, flatten.c), but it has me stooped, I lack in C skills so not
many things may be apparent to me immediately, any help is greatly
appreciated.

Adonis

http://home.earthlink.net/~adonisv/flatten.py
http://home.earthlink.net/~adonisv/flatten.c