Probleme mit der Installation der openSource Bittorrent.... python vs JAVA

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Dec 30 11:21:44 EST 2004

JZ wrote:

> Dnia 30 Dec 2004 07:24:45 -0800, xunling napisał(a):
>

>>ich hätte da mal eine Frage zum Azureus bttrn client.
>

> This is not German newsgroup! Write English or none.

Perhaps not, but can we say "International"? There is no rule requiring
the use of any particular language on c.l.py, and I can certainly
remember both French and Esperanto threads in the past. Ease up, it's
hard enough if you're German ;-)

be-polite-or-don't-write-ly y'rs  - steve
--
Steve Holden               http://www.holdenweb.com/
Holden Web LLC      +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119