Jython & IronPython Under Active Development?

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Dec 27 09:55:20 EST 2004

Kent Johnson wrote:

> Steve Holden wrote:
>
>> Just a little further background. The Python Software Foundation
>> recently awarded a grant to help to bring Jython into line with the
>> current CPython release.
>

> Is information publicly available about this and other PSF grants? I
> don't see any announcement on the PSF web site or in the grants-discuss
> mail list.
>
> Thanks,
> Kent

I know an announcement is to be made, but I can't tell you when to
expect it. Certainly the intention is to be as open as possible about
the grants process.

hoping-i-haven't-jumped-the-gun-ly y'rs  - steve
--
Steve Holden               http://www.holdenweb.com/
Holden Web LLC      +1 703 861 4237  +1 800 494 3119