extending python with a C-written dll

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Mon Dec 20 09:53:56 EST 2004

On 2004-12-20, Jean-Baptiste PERIN <jb_perin at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> I'm trying to make a windows dll reachable from a python script..

FWIW, you can call dll's using the ctypes modules without
mucking around in C.  There may be performance reasons to build
a "real" python module, but I haven't run across them yet.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I KAISER ROLL?! What
                                  at               good is a Kaiser Roll