create lowercase strings in lists - was: (No subject)

Mark Devine markdevine at eircom.net
Thu Dec 16 17:21:22 EST 2004

Actually what I want is element 'class-map match-all cmap1' from list 1 to match 'class-map cmap1 (match-all)' or 'class-map cmap1 mark match-all done' in list 2 but not to match 'class-map cmap1'.
Each element in both lists have multiple words in them. If all the words of any element of the first list appear in any order within any element of the second list I want a match but if any of the words are missing then there is no match. There are far more elements in list 2 than in list 1.