Mouse and/or keyboard simulation

lamb2000 lamb2000 at lycos.it
Fri Dec 3 06:15:34 EST 2004

	No one in the world knows the answer to my question!
        " Is it possible to emulate in Python for Linux the mouse and/or the keyboard?"
        I am coming from XP, where I have plenty of methods (AutoIt, Macro Express,
 Macro Scheduler and even VBA macro registration in Excel).

        It is not necessary that I use Python (it should be better!). The goal of my request is
obviously automatization of tasks in X environment, like shell programming in non-graphic
environment.
        Examples of application could be:
- Send queries to the server exacly simulating what I do by hand (urllib technique is difficult
to apply with certain servers...)
- Send to the printer or delete part of documents
-  ... and so on

       I know that all this tasks could be programmed, but for a newbie like me it is easier to
follow what I already know.null

Lycos Mail: casella da 300 MB gratis per te con sicurezza antispam e antivirus -  http://mail.lycos.it