How do I do this? (eval() on the left hand side)

Caleb Hattingh caleb1 at telkomsa.net
Fri Dec 10 04:22:48 CET 2004

Jeff

I do the same thing in Delphi -> prepend "Self" before all the members in
class methods even though its not required.  I do it partially for the
same reason as you - so I can grok which variables are local and which are
global (well, global within the class, anyway).

The other reason is because of the magical little menu that pops up when I
type the period after "Self", and lets me pick a class member by typing
the first few letters...

Keep well
Caleb

  -- heck, even before I knew Python existed, I typically