A little threading problem

Alban Hertroys alban at magproductions.nl
Thu Dec 2 06:57:03 EST 2004

Jeremy Jones wrote:
> (not waiting, because it already did happen).  What is it exactly that
> you are trying to accomplish?  I'm sure there is a better approach.

I think I saw at least a bit of the light, reading up on readers and
writers (A colleague showed up with a book called "Operating system
concepts" that has a chapter on process synchronization).
It looks like I should be writing and reading 3 Queues instead of trying
to halt and pause the threads explicitly. That looks a lot easier...

Thanks for pointing out the problem area.