from string to raw string

Dan Perl danperl at rogers.com
Wed Dec 15 22:46:58 EST 2004

This is not what I meant.  My posting was a judgement error.  You are right
though that my intuition was leading me to something like this.  However, I
didn't realize that it was not necessary for what I was doing.  But this is
very educational too.  It made me look up string decode, encode, and codecs
in the library reference and I found out more about them.  I'm sure it's
going to be useful.  Thanks!

Dan

news:41c0b2bc at nntp0.pdx.net...