[Python-Help] Programming help

Alfred Canoy alred at guam.net
Sun Dec 5 21:07:58 EST 2004

Please help me out:(.. I've been trying to figure this out for 2 days now..
I don't know what to use to print  all the list of numbers. I hve know idea
how should I do this. I tried a lot of trial & error for the the def, dict,
.list( ). have no luck.
I just need to find this out then I'm good to go for the whole thing. I have
save the other test source code for this problem. I just need to combine it
after I figure this out.
Thank you all!

Source code:

# compute the Mean, Median & Mode of a list of numbers:

sum = 0.0

print 'This program will take several numbers then average them'
count = input(' How many numbers would you like to sum: ')
current_count = 0
freq = {}
freq [current_count] = number

while current_count < count:
    current_count = current_count + 1
    number = input ('Enter a number: ')
    print "Number", current_count,":",number
    sum = sum + number
print " [x,...,x] ?"

Al
 _ _