Tibia 0.1 DOM-based website editor

Fuzzyman fuzzyman at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 11:43:15 EST 2004

Interesting.

I couldn't get the demo to work either by the way. A 404 error on the
tba file.

This is *similar* t oa project I'm about to release, Jalopy. Jalopy is
a collaborative website tool - allowing a team of people to work on a
website together. It uses Kupu as an online WYSIWYG HTML editor. (I
assume tibia uses something similar ? if not you should integrate Kupu
!).

You can see a jalopy demo at
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/cgi-bin/jalopydemo/jalopy.py

I'm not *sure* if that is the latest version - but I think so. I've
nearly finished the docs and will do a release.

Regards,
Fuzzy