what would you like to see in a 2nd edition Nutshell?

Gregor Horvath g.horvath at mx.at
Fri Dec 31 07:42:49 CET 2004

RM wrote:
> What you say is true.  However, I didn't think the target audience of
> this book was newbies.  Python newbies yes, but not programming
> newbies.  For programming newbies I would recommend the "Learning
> Python" book instead.
> The availability argument, however, is a good point.

I was/am a python newbie beginning to learn python with this excellent book.
I think it would have been much easier if there were more comparisions
of features to other mainstream languages which one likely already knows
  (C, VB, Java ...)

I liked the following Java book especially because of those comparisions:

The included comparisions helped me to get into the Java language more