How about "pure virtual methods"?

Carl Banks imbosol at aerojockey.com
Mon Dec 20 03:02:47 EST 2004

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> (I think you could create some kind of drinking game based on the
number of
> non-quoted lines between the "From"-line and the first line
containing the word
> "boo" in Doug's posts on comp.lang.python. A little like the game
based on the
> number of minutes between someone mentioning ElementTree or Anobind
or
> some other Python/XML toolkit in a blog post, and David Mertz adding
> comment about how his own tool can do the same thing faster and
better...)

Or until Peter Hansen mentions unit testing, or Fernando Perez mentions
IPython, or Michele Simionato (sp?) proposes a metaclass solution to a
problem, or Paul Rubin decries any aspect of Python that differs from
Lisp,
or Aahz asserts that the GIL isn't a significant problem in practice,
or....

all-in-fun-of-course-ly yr's,

--
CARL BANKS