Philippe C. Martin philippecmartin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 9 12:05:27 EST 2004

Hi,

After all of you answers, I though I had it straight, yet .....

This is what  I am doing:

class SC_ISO_7816:

__m_loaded = None

    def __init__(self):
        """
        """
        if SC_ISO_7816.__m_loaded == None:
            SC_ISO_7816.__m_loaded = True
	    print 'LOADING'
            self.__Load()
            print self.SW1_DICT
        else:
            print 'DICT ALREADY LOADED!',
            print self.SW1_DICT
            pass

if I import and/or create more than one instance of SC_ISO_7816, when I see

But when I see (second or more time)

'DICT ALREADY LOADED', then my dict is emtpy

What else am I not understanding  ?

Regards,

Philippe