How to make forums

Spencer skatepunk319 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 03:30:03 EST 2004

Sam <stardif10 at hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The cgi module will be of use to you:
>
> http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-cgi.html
>
> On a related topic, how would one implement something equivalent to PHP
> 'sessions' using Python to keep track of logged on users etc?

Thank you. I will read about that module. I wrote the PHP script a
while ago. I think it's been about a year now. I've been using Python
for a shorter amount of time. I will make a Python login script. I'll
do all of this later today (it's 3:24 AM right now, I am very tired.)

Oh yeah, before any of you make a comment like "just use already made
code" or "use Zope", don't. That's not the purpose of this project. I
want to use my brain, my Python skills, the resources I have,
creativity, etc., to make a forum. I want to learn how to solve things
myself, and to explore the unknown.

Anymore suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for the ones
already made.