[ANN] pyreverse 0.5
Alexandre.Fayolle at logilab.fr
Tue Feb 17 19:07:34 CET 2004
I'm pleased to announce the 0.5 release of PyReverse, after a long time
without much development. This is a refactoring release, essentially
to use the same underlying model as PyLint. Please Consider this
release as beta software.
What's new ?
* removed pystats which is now included in pylint
* rewritten to use logilab.common.astng instead of a custom underlying
* refactored the diagrams generation and uses
* pyvcg and pystats can now extract a diagram starting from a given class
and including all parents and associated classes
* simpler filter modes
* slight improvments of unit test generation
* added a bunch of unit tests :)
What's pyreverse ?
Pyreverse is a set of utilities for Python code reverse engineering.
It uses a representation of a Python project in a class hierarchy which
can be used to extract information (such as generate UML diagrams or
unit tests, as provided by pyargo and py2tests)
You will also need the latest logilab.common module, avaialble at
Alexandre Fayolle LOGILAB, Paris (France).
http://www.logilab.com http://www.logilab.fr http://www.logilab.org
Advanced computing - Python - Customized trainings - Consulting - XML
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 196 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the Python-list