ANN: Snakelets 1.23 (simple-to-use web app server with dynamic pages)
Irmen de Jong
irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 22 20:41:58 CET 2004
I'm happy to say that Snakelets 1.23 is available.
Snakelets is a Python web application server,
released under the open-source MIT Software license.
You can download from http://snakelets.sourceforge.net
Most relevant changes since 1.22:
* fnmatch-style URL patters for snakelets (/doc/*.pdf)
* it's now possible to specify that snakelet/Ypage output may be
cached by the browser (default=no caching allowed)
If caching is allowed, the HTTP no-cache headers are omitted.
* Content-Disposition header can be set (just like Content-Type)
You can use this to control downloading of files.
* some clean-ups in the way HTTP headers are added to the response
(also for HEAD requests)
* Ypages can now begin with a comment <%!-- ... --%>
* fixed URL problems with the action links in the management webapp
--Irmen de Jong.
More information about the Python-list