Python vacancies at ReportLab, London

Andy Robinson andy at
Sun Feb 1 00:28:18 CET 2004

ReportLab develop enterprise reporting solutions using
cutting-edge Python technology, and have a growing
business with an excellent blue chip customer base. You
may also know us from our open source PDF and graphics

We are looking for two positions with immediate effect:

(1) Trainee I.T. consultants working in our solutions team
Full time junior positions based in our London office.

(2) Technical Writer / Marketeer / Evangelist
A dual role maintaining documentation and writing articles,
press releases and web content to promote the company.
Either a junior full time position in our London office,
or a remote part-time role for an experienced writer.

Full details are at
Please use the vacancies address there; don't contact me

Best Regards,

Andy Robinson
CEO/Chief Architect
ReportLab Europe Ltd.