Where to download Mark Fletcher's ResourcePackage?

Will wstandley at netpv.com
Mon Feb 16 07:54:54 EST 2004

I just want to download a compiled version of ResourcePackage with some
doc's... so I can use it...

Here is my sad story...

Thomas Heller suggested this to me and I want to download it...

I click the link he provided... http://resourcepackage.soundforge.net/

It tells me for download to go to...
http://sourceforge.net/projects/resourcepackage/

Clicking Download there takes me to...
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=71287&package_id=70858&release_id=193305

Where v 1.0.0 (final) is shown to have 3 source files in it but no compiled
verson... I think.

I was hoping to find a compiled version to run on the PC... is there such?

I did try clicking on 1.0.0(final) and it toom me here...
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=193305 which has
notes about the release... except 1.0.0 (final) on that page is a link... I
tried it... got me to

Which had 1.0.0 (final) and prior releases listed on it, each was a link...
I tried 1.9.9 (final) again...

Got me back to the previous page...
http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes.php?release_id=193305

So now I'm looping.

Can anybody tell me where I took the wrong fork in the road... and hopefully
it won't be when I decided to get out of bed this morning :)

Will