C compilers

James Henderson james at logicalprogression.net
Fri Jan 23 09:36:19 EST 2004

On Friday 23 January 2004 1:13 pm, Lucas Raab wrote:
> I realize that this is a Python newsgroup, but do any of you know any good
> C/C++ compilers?? I'm interested in imbedding C with Python.
>
> Thanks

This would have been less OT if you'd asked what compilers you can build
Python with.  Then I would have directed you to the README that comes with
the Python distribution.

Without knowing your platform it would be hard for anyone - on any newsgroup -
to help you further.

James
--
James Henderson, Logical Progression Ltd.
http://www.logicalprogression.net/