Does anyone else not find the fun in programming...?

Dave Benjamin ramen at lackingtalent.com
Sat Jan 17 16:54:21 EST 2004

In article <4004f5ac$0$69931$edfadb0f at dread12.news.tele.dk>, Max M wrote:
> But I also have a hobby creating music with algorithmic composition
> techniques in Python. And that is *fun*

What Python libraries do you use to do algorithmic composition? I played
around with Snack (for Tcl) awhile back but couldn't get decent realtime
performance so I gave up on the idea for the time being. I'm very interested
to hear what sort of techniques you use.

--
.:[ dave benjamin (ramenboy) -:- www.ramenfest.com -:- www.3dex.com ]:.
: d r i n k i n g   l i f e   o u t   o f   t h e   c o n t a i n e r :