problems with registering PythonService.exe

Sylwia lubowiecka at go2.pl
Mon Jan 26 02:08:26 EST 2004

Hi!

I have the following problem :(
After registering the "PythonService.exe" executable...

C:\Python23\Lib\site-packages\win32>PythonService.exe -register

I got the following error message:
"Registering the Python Service Manager...
Fatal Python error: PyThreadState_Get: no current thread

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."
What may be wrong ?:(

I have win32all-157 installed on my computer...

I will be grateful for any hints.
Thank you in advance,

Sylwia