debugging

python newbie mesteve_b at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:50:36 EST 2004

I second the recommend. on Komodo. I'm definitely happy with it myself. I
recently bought the personal edition.
If you install the ActiveState version, as you heard by now, you get
PythonWin which can debug. I notice the similarity in interfaces even, as
they were both made by ActiveState of course. However Komodo has a lot of
functionality beyond it, if you need that it is (if you even care about
Komodo and what I'm typing here, bye).

news:1012jf28chjio61 at corp.supernews.com...