winapi: mouseclick

KNS netquest at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 27 11:52:50 EST 2004

Thank you for the response.  I am actually using win32all to launch an
application and am waiting for user actions or changes in state.  Once
the application is launched (e.g., IE) the program just records changes
in URLs.  Now I would like the various states (e.g., time, mouse
position) saved whenever the mouse is clicked on the application (or
even the desktop).  So, can I just use an 'if' (within a while-loop) to
test whether WM_LBUTTONDOWN == 0 and if so what is the appropriate
syntax with win32all?

Thanks.