local interpreter remote machines

Irmen de Jong irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Mon Jan 5 18:27:06 EST 2004

hokiegal99 wrote:

> Irmen de Jong wrote:
>   [...about Pyro...]
> Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for!

While Pyro may be of help (I'm sure it will be ;-) you
should not forget that there are many other ways to do
what you want.
For instance, you could also create a simple web server
application on the remote machine that has a page on which
those data about the remote machine are written.
You can then get the data from the web page using the
urllib module.

For really good advice you will have to tell a lot
more about what you want exactly (and how it should work)...

Good luck!

--Irmen