ProtoCiv: porting Freeciv to Python CANNED

Eternal Vigilance wotan at oneeye.com
Fri Jan 16 06:14:42 EST 2004

Congradulations.  You finally discovered that people will not do your work for
you
 for Free.   Open Source projects produce 99% garbage and thats for the projects

that already have a good working 'product'.

If you want it done right, do it yourself.  (Either that or get alot better at
talking the
right people into doing the work and then manage them without interfering too
much)