Installing SpamBayes

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at uci.edu
Tue Jan 20 20:18:19 EST 2004

Here is an example set of interactions I did with my command line:

Microsoft Windows 2000 [Version 5.00.2195]
(C) Copyright 1985-2000 Microsoft Corp.

C:\>cd "Documents and Settings"

C:\Documents and Settings>cd jcarlson

C:\Documents and Settings\jcarlson>cd Desktop

C:\Documents and Settings\jcarlson\Desktop>cd ..

C:\Documents and Settings\jcarlson>cd \

C:\>d:

D:\>c:

C:\>

I hope that is enough of an example for you to figure out what is going
on. As to which path you need to change to, it is wherever you decided
to uncompress Spambayes.

A few things to note.  On Windows 2000/xp:
C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Desktop is the default location of
your desktop.
c:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\My Documents is the default location
of your 'My Documents' folder..

If this isn't enough, then Jeebus help you.

 - Josiah