wxPython worries

Jorge Godoy godoy at ieee.org
Fri Jan 16 06:35:53 EST 2004

On Friday 16 January 2004 04:57 MetalOne wrote in
<92c59a2c.0401152257.5b93167b at posting.google.com>:

> I also suppose I shouldn't rant to much about something that is
> free. However my first two GUIs hit critical problems, and
> these were really simple GUIs.  Granted, the first problem has been
> fixed now, and I have not yet written a bug report on the second.

I think that ranting is good *IF* it has a bug report to the
developers to back it up.

Developers can't imagine all the uses people will do from their work
and they need to know what happened when you tried doing something so
that they can help you: fixing the problem, pointing another way of
doing it or even saying that it can't be done and making you stop
loosing your time trying to figure out what you can do :-)

With regards to the notebooks page, have you seen that there are two
methods: AddPage and InsertPage? With InsertPage you can specify the
position where the page is to be inserted, putting them on the
desired order. But I don't know if you already tried that and it
didn't do what you expected...

Be seeing you,
--
Godoy.     <godoy at ieee.org>