Installing SpamBayes

Tony Meyer t-meyer at ihug.co.nz
Wed Jan 21 03:41:46 EST 2004

[example of using "cd" snipped]
> I hope that is enough of an example for you to figure out
> what is going on. As to which path you need to change to, it
> is wherever you decided to uncompress Spambayes.
[...]
> If this isn't enough, then Jeebus help you.

Or if Jeebus isn't available, then the OP could try the experimental binary
installer for SpamBayes, which includes all that's necessary to use
SpamBayes with Outlook Express.  If the OP can't manage the install process,
then they're probably better off with the binary, anyway.

<http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/spambayes>

=Tony Meyer