wxPython documentation

Ken Godee ken at perfect-image.com
Sat Jan 31 22:25:07 EST 2004

simo wrote:
> Jonathan Daugherty <cygnus at cprogrammer.org> wrote:
>

>>>Where could I find a good documentation about wxPython (a documentation
>>>which is not for C++ !!!)
>

>>There are some wxpython tutorials and documents but the official wxPython
>>documentation is the wxWindows documenation itself -- wxPython notes are
>>sprinkled throughout.
>

> This is what I found off-putting about PyQt - the documentation
> basically points you to the Qt C++ docs:

I find Qt's c++ Doc's to be a great/complete set of documents.
In a very short period of time one can just look at the c++ docs
and know how to convert it to PyQt.

But....If one finds it to confusing, "www.thekompany.com" sells
a set of "Qt c++" docs converted to "PyQt", I think they get about
$15.00 bucks for it or/and it's included with Blackadder.