Printing a file to a printer &/or changing the device that is referred to by stdout

Jody Burgess jody.burgess at sewardconsulting.com
Fri Jul 16 11:33:42 EDT 2004

Hi;
  I am writing my first python program and would like to know how to
change stdout to refer to my default printer or any other printer on
my network. The other question is, Is there an API set of classes that
allow me to interact with network devices.

In other words, if I have a path and filename inside of a string
variable in python, how do I send the file to the printer??

Thanks in advance

Jody Burgess
jody.burgess at sewardconsulting.com