Python Bounties

Mark mark at pyzine.com
Sat Jul 3 02:19:43 CEST 2004

Hi,

This discussion is interesting. In October of last year a few of us
developed
this site:

http://www.opensourcexperts.com

specifically with the idea of facilitating the collaborative funding of
Open Source
software. The current way it was implemented has not taken off but we
are already
working on the specs of the next generation of opensourcexperts.

What we are really happy with is the amount of companies, individual
consultants,
and clients who have signed up. If you take a look at the indices of
companies listed
(only those who fill out a profile show up) this will give you an idea
of some of the people
and companies signed up.

http://www.opensourcexperts.com/Index/index_html

Cheers,