Interactive Python programming in ... vi [was: Tab wars revisited]

Mark 'Kamikaze' Hughes kamikaze at kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu
Fri Jul 16 12:20:25 EDT 2004

Jacek Generowicz <jacek.generowicz at cern.ch>
wrote on 16 Jul 2004 10:58:59 +0200:
> Don't be a moron.
> If you want to help me help vi users, and have the knowledge, then

  I already did.  You're just too stupid to actually use that help.

> please contribute it ... otherwise sod the $%^& off. Incremental
> Python development in vi is of no personal interest to me, and if I
> have to put up with your moronic insults to get at it, it becomes less

  I gave you useful information, and you spat in my face.  Go screw
yourself, cretin.

 <http://kuoi.asui.uidaho.edu/~kamikaze/doc/plonk.html>

"The void breathed hard on my heart, turning its illusions to ice, shattering
 them.  Was reborn, then, free to scrawl own design on this morally blank
 world.  Was Rorschach." --Alan Moore, _Watchmen #6_, "The Abyss Gazes Also"