Nested loop limit?

Ville Vainio ville at
Sun Jul 11 10:40:12 CEST 2004

    Dan> I'm converting much of this project to python, but will
    Dan> probably keep this part in C and wrap it with SWIG.

While agreeing with Peter about the table driven approach (possibly
with some recursion thrown in, the number of recursion levels is not
so limited), your code seems like a textbook example of code where C
performance is going to murder Python performance, so keeping it in C
might indeed make sense if it's run often...

Ville Vainio