Python indentation

Peter Maas peter.maas at mplusr.de
Wed Jul 7 10:06:22 EDT 2004

Sateesh schrieb:
> I surely understand the importance of indentation, but as you see there are
> beautification tools that can be used to beautiy the C code. Also
> indentation is based upon ones style of coding, and I feel somewhat
> restricted when the language itself restricts someone to code in a
> particular way.

You are only restricted if you want leading whitespace independent
from the block structure of your code. Formatting discussions among
C-Programmers concentrate on these topics:

1. How deep to indent:
    this can be freely chosen in Python as well.

2. How to set brackets:
    This issue is resolved automatically in Python. :)

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Peter Maas