Bug in psyco ?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Jun 17 07:07:42 EDT 2004

"George Sakkis" <gsakkis at rutgers.edu> writes:

> [(<frame object at 0xa119914>, '<stdin>', 1, '?', None, None)]
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
>   File "/tmp/python.4228/usr/lib/python2.3/inspect.py", line 795, in stack
>     return getouterframes(sys._getframe(1), context)
>   File "/tmp/python.4228/usr/lib/python2.3/inspect.py", line 776, in
> getouterframes
>     framelist.append((frame,) + getframeinfo(frame, context))
>   File "/tmp/python.4228/usr/lib/python2.3/inspect.py", line 744, in
> getframeinfo
>     raise TypeError('arg is not a frame or traceback object')
> TypeError: arg is not a frame or traceback object

Mentioning this on the psyco-devel list has a rather higher
probability of attracting a useful response...

I'm not sure there's anything that can really be done in this
situation, though, except making inspect less anal.

Cheers,
mwh

--
  You have run into the classic Dmachine problem: your machine has
  become occupied by a malevolent spirit.  Replacing hardware or