Can python control complicated classes/objects written in C++

Phil Frost indigo at
Sat Jun 5 06:51:44 CEST 2004

If you can think it, Python can do it. To get a feel for how it works,
take a look at Using the C
API, you can make Python do anything.

However, writing all the glue can be boring and error prone, so there
are a number of tools to make this easier. Take a look at and for ideas.