Queue module and Python Documentation Rant

Chermside, Michael mchermside at ingdirect.com
Fri Jun 18 12:41:25 EDT 2004

Rodger Binns writes:
> There was a discussion here about doing the Python docs in a similar fashion
> (especially the user annotations) a few weeks ago.  As far as I could tell,
> the results were that anyone who wanted to submit changes had to do it via
> SourceForge bugs and wait a fair while (months) for the changes to appear,
> or construct a wiki that is seperate from the docs.

Actually, the other result was that this wiki of which you speak
was created. See
  http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/PythonLibraryReference

And don't just "see" it... find a place where you believe that the docs
need to be improved or need an example or something, and ADD IT!

-- Michael Chermside

This email may contain confidential or privileged information. If you believe you have received the message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.