how to become a really good Python programmer?

Randall Smith randall at tnr.cc
Wed Jun 16 08:06:41 CEST 2004

I've been programming in Python for about 2 years.  I think it offers
the best combination of simplicity and power of any language I have
explored.  As I write more and larger and complex programs, I need to
code better.  By better I mean clearer, cleaner, more efficient and
maintainable.  As the subject states, I want to become a really good
Python programmer.  I learn most everything from random examples and
experience and that's good, but now I would like some sound, directed
guidance.  Following Guido around would be ideal, but I will settle for
a good book.  Any recommendations for learning resources?

Randall