[ANN] Release 0.1.1 of Dabo

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Tue Jun 15 12:47:08 EDT 2004

	We are pleased to announce the second public release of Dabo, the
Python cross-platform 3-tier database application development product.
This release adds preliminary database support for Firebird, adds a
security/login manager, makes the business objects more robust, and
fixes a lot of bugs.

	We've had a lot of positive feedback about Dabo in the last month, and
are moving ahead with adding better support for various backend
databases. We are still using wxPython exclusively for the UI; although
Dabo is designed to work with any UI toolkit, we've had the best
results with wxPython!

	You can download Dabo from http://dabodev.com/download.

      ___/
     /