Want to build an interactive TopLevel for Javascript

MetalOne jcb at iteris.com
Fri Mar 12 17:12:38 EST 2004

I would like to build an interactive interpreted mode(TopLevel)
similar to what Python provides when run without a script.  I want the
TopLevel interpreter for JavaScript.  I don't care about JavaScript
needing to access a web browser DOM.  I just want to try out basic
language statements.

I know there is jscript.dll in my winnt\system32 directory.  I am
guessing that it supports COM.  I figure this would be just a few
lines of Python code, but I don't know how to get started.