Behaviour of time.sleep with negative arg

Mon Mar 15 00:33:46 CET 2004

Colin Brown wrote:

> "Jeff Epler" <jepler at> wrote in message
> news:mailman.15.1079236344.745.python-list at
> ... time.sleep() should perform the same on all platforms but would
 > rather the sleep(0) for negative args because ...
Surely not __all__ platforms.  Certainly the BDFL's machine needs full
access to time machine controls.  I can see restricting the use of
negative arguments to authorized members of the PSU (if it actually

-Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org