Is reverse reading possible?

Anthony Liu antonyliu2002 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 14 14:10:47 EST 2004

Jeff and Ivo,

Thank you very much for your solution.  Yes, I figure
out it is easy for an ascii text.

The files (nearly 4M each)I am gonna read are a
mixture of Chinese and English, where each Chinese
character has 2 bytes and each English (ASCII) has 1
byte, although the majority of the texts is Chinese.

So, if we reverse-read it without taking into
consideration the 2-byte Chinese characters, we are
gonna get the Chinese characters spelled out in the
wrong way - unreadable!

So, it might be tedious to read such a text reversely
unless you have a smarter idea.  Do you?